1. Skip breakfast for routine blood work.
2. Pick up coffee and a healthy muffin at the baker.
3. Add six packages of sugar to the coffee.
4. Make a pot of coffee when you get home.
5. Mega load coffee with brown sugar.
6. Eat lunch at two when your visiting college student wakes.
7. Spend the remainder of the day trying to keep up with and remember all the thoughts zipping through your caffeine and sugar addled mind.
8. Crash, exhausted by nine o’clock PM.
9. Wake thirty seconds later to write Incoherence 101.